Date(s) - 01/03/2018 - 22/03/2018
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Prairie Sky Cohousing Co-operative
An existing flourishing cohousing community + adjacent land for sale + cohousing developers + growing interest in neighbourhoods where neighbours are neighbourly and homes are modest!
Innovative Living, an emerging cohousing development co-op is supporting the development of a new cohousing project at 410, 414 – 30 Ave NE, adjacent to Prairie Sky Cohousing Co-operative.
If you are interested come and learn more at Cohousing 101 – Orientation for New Calgary Project. This is a 4-week series, attendance at all four is encouraged but not required. We will be participating in the cohousing tradition of potlucks on the last evening, March 22.
Who should attend?
- Singles, couples or families interested in intentional community with a smaller ecological foot print
- Adults reconfiguring their lifestyle for the second half of life
- Housing advocates/providers/developers who see the need for diversity of housing options
What will we talk about?
March 1: Introduction to Cohousing
- Who are we and why are we here?
- What is cohousing?
March 8: How do things happen in Cohousing?
- Intentional Community
- Consensus Decision Making
March 15: How do we get from here to there?
- An Introduction to the Cohousing Development process
March 22: Learning from those who have gone before!
- Stories from pioneers of cohousing in Calgary . . . brave souls all!
- What is next?
$20.00 suggested donation at the door for each session
For more information contact Sarah Arthurs, firstname.lastname@example.org